NEW 2019 Scholarships applications is now available!
Scholarship has increased from $500 to $1000.00 for 2019
The CRITICAL18 Technical Scholarship is open to students attending a public or private University in the United States pursuing degrees in Information Technology or a related technology/security field.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply
Applicants must meet following criteria: U.S. citizen‚ student attending community college or business school in the above-mentioned fields. Must submit proof of enrollment or plans to enroll in said program.
- Proof of University enrollment.
- Most recent transcripts.
- The CRITICAL18 Technical Scholarships is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $1000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s university to cover these expenses.
- All applicants must complete the downloadable application from this page and submit a 1000 word essay on one of the following subjects;
- Cyber Warfare,
- Cyber Intelligence,
- Cyber Security,
- Future of Information Technology, or
- Information Technology Research & Development.
- Failure to include all required materials will result in immediate rejection of the application.
The CRITICAL18 Technical Student Scholarship recipient will be notified of the selection on or about July 1st‚ 2019.
Non-winning applicants will not receive individual notification.